Read more about HexoFire Labs products, ingredients, and athletes
HexoFire Labs Delta Prime Reviews, Side Effects & More
HexoFire Labs Delta Prime Reviews
Get ready for the next innovator in men’s health. HexoFire labs is proud to introduce our flagship product – Delta Prime. HexoFire Labs Delta Prime is an elite supplement designed to help men feel at their best, and prime them to meet any challenges that might come their way. With top quality ingredients and rigorous testing procedures, this is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Delta Prime is a workout support supplement meant to help you feel like you’re functioning at the top of your game. As we get older, even as early as 30, our bodies’ stop working as well as they used to, sometimes making us feel tired, apathetic, and even contribute to a growing beer belly. HexoFire Labs was designed to help you feel the confidence you need to hit the gym and feel better than ever before.
Delta Prime is also stimulant free, making it easy to stack with other supplements. To really step up your game, try pairing Delta Prime with HexoFire Labs Nitric Oxide, our ultimate workout support system. To learn more about HF Labs Nitric Oxide, read this review.
As a Canadian owned company that manufactures in the US, you can always depend on HexoFire Labs supplements to be of top quality. Each and every batch is made in a GMP certified facility, and goes through rigorous compositional testing so you can be sure that every serving delivers exactly what’s on the label. When it comes to our products, we don’t mess around – and neither should you.
HexoFire Labs Delta Prime Ingredients
Delta Prime’s potent formula is made up of only 7 core ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, and herbs that are all targeted at a specific function of men’s health. Read on to find out more about each ingredient:
Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is crucial for good health, and it can sometimes be hard to get all that your body needs – especially in more northern regions. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, helps reduce inflammation, and even plays a major role in regulating your immune functions. Vitamin D has also been seen to enhance moods in healthy study participants.
Zinc: This is an important mineral the body uses for protein synthesis, wound healing, and immune function. What’s tough about Zinc is the body does not create its own, and can’t store it, so we have to constantly replenish our supplies.
Saw Palmetto: Saw palmetto is a plant used popularly in Europe as an alternative treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). In fact, over 80% of drugs prescribed to treat this and other lower urinary tract symptoms contain a combination of this plant and another Delta Prime ingredient, Stinging Nettle.
Stinging Nettle: Another alternative option commonly used for managing BPH, stinging nettle has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. It has also been found to contain antioxidant, antiulcer and analgesic properties.
GT-5 Complex: This is Delta Prime’s proprietary blend of herbs, including Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) and Tribulus Terristris. Each brings its own unique properties to the blend, and have a long history of use in traditional medicine.
HexoFire Labs Delta Prime Side Effects
While Delta Prime uses no banned substances, and tests every batch for quality, it is possible to have a sensitivity or allergy to one or more of the ingredients used. It is important to be aware of the entire ingredient list and any known allergies before starting any supplementation program, and it is always best to consult with your doctor before taking a supplement or making a radical adjustment to your physical activity. Some ingredients may cause gastric disturbance (stomach upset), but this can be largely avoided by taking the product with food.
HF Labs Customer Service
At HF Labs, we continually strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers. This includes creating top of the line products, as well as offering you a 30-Day Product Satisfaction Guarantee on those products. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase in any way, simply call us at 1-844-867-5734 to get an RMA number and send the product back to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
To make your experience even better, we offer access to real customer service agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call to ask a question, give feedback, or start your return process, you will never be passed to an automated machine with a limited script. Feel confident in your purchase knowing that we’re always here to help.
Where to Buy HexoFire Labs Delta Prime
HF Labs Delta Prime is exclusively available online, through our home page or Amazon listing, and through our licensed resellers. While some of our resellers may have stock on hand, you won’t find Delta Prime in your local GNC or supplement store. If you do make a purchase through Amazon, make sure you’re buying directly from the HexoFire Labs listing to ensure quality, and that your product is covered by our 30-Day Product Satisfaction Guarantee.
HF Labs Delta Prime Subscription
We know that buying a new supplement can be a challenge, especially with the hundreds of options available to you online. We never want indecision to stop you from making big changes in your life, so we offer our 30-Day Product Satisfaction Guarantee on every HF labs product so you can be sure you’ve bought the right supplement. To make this purchase even easier, when you subscribe now you get your first bottle for 95% off and free shipping! If you find the product just isn’t for you, simply cal our 24 hour Customer service line within 30 days to cancel and send it back – even if it’s empty! But, if you’re like the hundreds of other happy Delta Prime customers, all you have to do is wait for your next bottle to show up.
- Mayo Clinic (2017, Oct 18). Vitamin D. Retrieved April 3, 2018 from https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-d/art-20363792
- Pilz, S., Frisch, S., Koertke, H., Kuhn, J., Dreier, J., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., … & Zittermann, A. (2011). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone and Metabolic Research, 43(3), 223. DOI http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1055/s-0030-1269854
- National Institutes of Health (2018, March 2). Zinc. Retrieved April 3, 2018 from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
- Prasad, A. S., Mantzoros, C. S., Beck, F. W., Hess, J. W., & Brewer, G. J. (1996). Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition, 12(5), 344-348. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0899-9007(96)80058-X
- Koch, E. (2001). Extracts from fruits of saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) and roots of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica): viable alternatives in the medical treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia and associated lower urinary tracts symptoms. Planta Medica, 67(06), 489-500. DOI: 10.1055/s-2001-16496
- Riehemann, K., Behnke, B., & Schulze-Osthoff, K. (1999). Plant extracts from stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), an antirheumatic remedy, inhibit the proinflammatory transcription factor NF‐κB. FEBS letters, 442(1), 89-94. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0014-5793(98)01622-6
- Hirano, T., Homma, M., & Oka, K. (1994). Effects of Stinging Nettle Root Extracts and Their Steroidal Components on the Na+, K+-ATPase of the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia1. Planta medica, 60(01), 30-33. DOI: 10.1055/s-2006-959402
- Gülçin, I., Küfrevioǧlu, Ö. İ., Oktay, M., & Büyükokuroǧlu, M. E. (2004). Antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiulcer and analgesic activities of nettle (Urtica dioica L.). Journal of ethnopharmacology, 90(2-3), 205-215. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2003.09.028
- Liang, Q., Wei, G., Chen, J., Wang, Y., & Huang, H. (2012). Variation of medicinal components in a unique geographical accession of horny goat weed Epimedium sagittatum Maxim.(Berberidaceae). Molecules, 17(11), 13345-13356. doi:10.3390/molecules171113345
- Corazza, O., Martinotti, G., Santacroce, R., Chillemi, E., Di Giannantonio, M., Schifano, F., & Cellek, S. (2014). Sexual enhancement products for sale online: raising awareness of the psychoactive effects of yohimbine, maca, horny goat weed, and Ginkgo biloba. BioMed research international, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/841798
- Hooi Hoon, A. N. G., Cheang, H. S., & Yusof, A. P. M. (2000). Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance of inexperienced castrated male rats. Exp. Anim, 49(1), 35-38. https://doi.org/10.1538/expanim.49.35
- Chhatre, S., Nesari, T., Somani, G., Kanchan, D., & Sathaye, S. (2014). Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris. Pharmacognosy reviews, 8(15), 45. DOI: 10.4103/0973-7847.125530